Schneider Electric’s slogan, “Make the Most of Your Energy” is well demonstrated by them embedding continual energy performance into everything they do.
ISO 50001, DOE Superior Energy Performance (SEP) M&V principles are foundational to their manufacturing operations. Certified multiple plants under click DOE’s Superior Energy Performance® (SEP™) and go here DOE Better Plants Programs cement their leadership in energy management and productivity improvement.
Flagship energy efficiency plant is a manufacturer of medium voltage switchgear.
What Veritatis did:
- Under contract with UL, provided early strategic guidance in corporate program.
- Annual plant savings of $87,000 to $984,000 with no to low-cost operational measures.
- 10% energy reduction within 18 months of SEP implementation (on average).
- 6% to 25% improvement in energy performance over three years.
- ROI of less than two years ($1.5 million budget annually).
- Improved energy performance up to 25% over three years or up to 40% over 10 years.
- Uniform Methodology To Measure Energy Efficiency Improvement