-16%Green house Gases (GHG) % or CO2 tonnes
-8%Energy Net Consumption (kWH)
Schneider Electric’s slogan, “Make the Most of Your Energy” is well demonstrated by them embedding continual energy performance into everything they do.
ISO 50001, DOE Superior Energy Performance (SEP) M&V principles are foundational to their manufacturing operations. Certified multiple plants under DOE’s Superior Energy Performance® (SEP™) and DOE Better Plants Programs cement their leadership in energy management and productivity improvement.
Schneider Electric’s Smyrna, TN Facility
Flagship energy efficiency plant is a manufacturer of medium voltage switchgear.
What Veritatis did:
- Under contract with UL, provided early strategic guidance in corporate program.
- Annual plant savings of $87,000 to $984,000 with no to low-cost operational measures.
- 10% energy reduction within 18 months of SEP implementation (on average).
- 6% to 25% improvement in energy performance over three years.
- ROI of less than two years ($1.5 million budget annually).
- Improved energy performance up to 25% over three years or up to 40% over 10 years.
Schneider Efficiency Case Study
Superior Energy Performance at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric Goes Platinum—and Silver—in Superior Energy Performance
- Uniform Methodology To Measure Energy Efficiency Improvement